Reminder: Glenwood Needs You!
Opening Day 2015 (May 23) is less than six weeks away. There is much work to be done… and here’s how YOU can help YOUR club prepare for the 2015 season.
Clean-Up Days (May 2 & 3) – This is our annual effort to prepare the grounds, pool and amenities for the upcoming season. Please put Saturday, May 2 on your calendar and click HERE to sign up for a specific project or team that day.
Committees & Task Forces – It takes a small army of member volunteers to address periodic grounds improvements and plan/manage our calendar of social events. In addition, the Membership Survey (Click HERE for the summary results) yielded a wealth of input and feedback on how to improve the overall Glenwood experience.
If you want to participate in developing plans in any of the following areas, please sign up HERE:
- Grounds Team (be on call as special projects present themselves)
- Stream Team (develop strategy to address erosion/conservation issues)
- Events Team (plan/manage the summer social calendar)
- Recreation Task Force (analyze survey responses and make recommendations)
- Snack Bar/Food Task Force (analyze survey responses and make recommendations)
* please sign-up ASAP, as each group is planning its first meeting before the season begins.
See you at the pool!